academy of withcraft and wizardry items missing
16 days, 5 hrs & 36 mins ago
21st Jul 2020 20:55
Dark Magic Glowing Egg
Dry Spell x8
Enchanting Ercuw (DVD)
Enchanting Ercuws Score Book
Enchanting Ercuws Stamp
Hocus Pocus Stamp
Levitatis Latis Score Book
Levitating Latis Stamp
Magical Bell x10
Magical Cymbals x10
Magical Drum x9
Magical Ocarina x9
Magical Spell x10
Magical Triangle x10
Nearly Won on Repeat
Not a Sorting Hat
Poison Spell x10
Spellcasting Snookles Score Book
SPellcasting Snookles Stamp
Team Enchanting Ercuw Thank You
What Losing Sounds Like
Witch Spell x5
Wizard Spell x10
5 years & 12 days ago
26th Jul 2015 19:58
1,052,285 (148 Crystals)
1958458 (46 slates)
8/9/15: ~650k spent, 450k profit expected
542584 (5 codes -- one was 400k)
999,998 (2 Runes)
6 years, 10 months & 18 days ago
19th Sep 2013 22:59
I'm moving from San Diego to my university where I will be studying Animal Science.
If I disappear for a while it's probably because...
1. I'm wayyy too busy with classes
2. I'm on tumblr because that has an iphone app
3. I actually have a social life
4. I haven't figured out a way to hide marapets from my roommate
In my dorm I'll have three other roommates and a shared bathroom. I'm bringing up wayyyy too much stuff and I'll probably have to ship a lot of stuff back down to SD.
If you ever wish to send me anything in my dorm, you must be a facebook friend and then I'll give you my address. : )
Vague Topics 101
7 years, 3 months & 24 days ago
13th Apr 2013 13:11
Vague Topics 101Some of you are doing it wrong.
Making the topics:
1. Only use 'you' when you want people to figure out who you're talking about. Using she/he/her/him isn't that good of an idea because it really narrows things down. If you do find yourself using those pronouns, switch genders. (ahahaha)
2. The best vague topics usually have some form of laughter as the message. (ie; ahahaha, lmao, lol, etc etc)3. YAY GIFS4. Always wait like 20 minutes before making a vague topic about a conversation that you had with someone on mara.
Explaining the topics when people ask who they are about:
1. Don't explain them. It defeats the purpose.
2. If someone asks if it's about them and you said/used the pronoun 'you'...sometimes it's easier to just say yes to everyone that asked if it's about them. You could always say "Have you done anything that would make me say this about you?" and leave it at that. Another good auto-response: a vague topic is vague
3. Don't say it's about real life because a lot of people try to say that and it's obvious that they're lying.
Replying to vague topics:
1. "I know who this is about"
3. "why are you talking about me"
4. Don't say "what???", "who????"...basically, don't act confused.-e- don't flatter yourself into thinking that the op's other posts on the topic are about you either!!!
if someone really wants to know, they could always message the person and ask what they're talking about. lmao but y'all shouldn't always be that nosy.
-Chimocha ("Chirstina") 2012, Master of Vague Topics