Rules for avatar items/minipets
4 months, 11 days & 11 hrs ago
30th Jan 2021 13:28Hello, my name is Khrys, or MomofDoctors. I have a bunch of minipets or just items to lend for avatars. I like helping people.
There has to be rules, rules stink, I know.
1) There is no tip ever
expected. I do this because I like to help! If you wish, I am trying to get my photos/plates up so if you want to send one I do not have, by all means, do, but it is not a requirement
2) I will lend some pets out for a couple days, especially the ridiculously pricey ones, basically for goals. But that means I cannot lend any more pets out during that time unless Ian changes things, and I don't think that is on his priority list! I try to keep up with the price changes, but please have a little extra MP on hand in case it is not right on the money.
3) I do lend minipets up to 200 days. I will send you the date by MM when I expect them back by when I send the minipet. I will send another MM out to you the day you are supposed to have them back as well, just to remind you. I talked to a moderator and she said to have anyone who borrows just fill out a contract:"I am borrowing this *name of minipet(s)/items* from MomOfDoctors and will expect to return them in the timeframe given or I will be reported to staff due to failure to return item.
*signed with your username*"
I know people just forget, real life, ya know!?! Plus, this is only for long term minipets/items!
4) I am usually on a bit during the day, when my job has downtime (sometimes a lot, sometimes very little). I get off of work at 11 MST and go to bed at around 1700 or 1800 MST every night. What can I say, I'm older and 0200 MST comes real early!
5) If you do lose, eat, or break an item (without the carpenter), you must replace it. I hate to do that, but I have worked hard for some of these minipets/items, and even paid for them with AU just to get an avatar and lend it to you. Please do not be nervous to tell me you lost, broke, or had one of your pets eat an item/minipet. I am understanding, and we will privately set up a time frame that it has to be replaced. If we stay in touch, you will get an extension usually. If not, it will be reported in a support ticket. It has never happened to me here, so that is not really on my worry list!
6) I know some of these avatars are silly, the cheaper ones. But remember, these are for everyone to enjoy and be helped!
7) Also, I do lend from my gallery as well, for missions. Again, we will set a time frame for it to be returned. I have worked VERY hard on my gallery, so whatever item you need needs to be replaced. I am a nice person (I don't bite) so do not be afraid to ask for an extension if you just can't get it. I understand!
8)*If I say "May borrow" it is one that is usually under 200 days. If I stated "Must borrow, you must borrow that pet with the aged avatar on it.*
9) Thank you so much for letting me help you get avatars in this game. You don't know how much I appreciate you!