My Pets! :3
4 years, 11 months & 14 days ago
15th Dec 2015 22:05
*DREAM PETSEarthfairy Fasoro
- got in 2012; traded for a Tundra Quell 2/3/2016. I've been wanting to trade it for so long but I feel like I'd be letting down my younger self who dreamt of this pet for so long. The owner of the Tundra Quell had the Earthfairy Fasoro as a dream pet of the present time though, so I felt like the trade was the right thing to do.
edit 2/24/2016: Saw the owner again and saw that he does not own the pet anymore and has currently deleted all traces of his alleged dream pets. Shouldn't have traded it off, then. Learn the meaning of dream pets!!! I looked up the new owner and the user cannot currently receive MM so :/Daylight Troit
- traded from Explorer Daisy and Firefairy Poera last 12/15/2015Pampered Fasoro
- bought Pampered Costume 12/16/2015Elf Mordo
- created Rehearsals 12/17/2015, bought Enchanted Stoneage Nino Plushie for 5.5mil, traded for this and a Punk Mordo 12/22/2015. I was able to rename her to Theatre when Marapets allowed pet names from inactive accounts to be used.Moonlight Vixen
- Snealy the Vixen was given by xixViperxix last 12/26/2015, bought Moonlight Costume for 2mil at 12/27/2015Party Kaala
- I was temple-ing Shirebound to be Party and when I was on level 4, Lonestyr gave me Cerye 1/20/2016 and I really felt like it was all a dream. <3 <3 I love my Party Kaala so much!Floral Rusty
- bought Floral Costume 12/27/2015, traded Chibi Dakota and Vampire Phanty for a Mutant Rusty 01/10/2016 (side note: I noticed that the trading fee was high but I didn't care because I really wanted a Rusty. I checked the pet's collections the next day and I was so surprised to see Olympic medals, 100 transformations, and 350 gourmets! I just wanted a Rusty and I got so much more! I thought my offer was an overoffer but now I'm thinking maybe it was, in fact, an underoffer! Omg so many collections! <3) Cursed Chibs
- bought Cursed Costume 1/20/2016, traded for a Chibs 01/25/2016 (I traded a Pampered Fasoro for a Statted Ghost Zoink and traded that for Toy Viotto. After buying an Astro potion, I traded that pet for a Mutant Rusty, and traded that one for a Stoneage Nino. I got a Zoink in the giveaway forums. I traded all three for a Yellow Vlad. I traded a Fire Snookle for a Chibi Ercuw and a Chinese Vlad. I traded the Yellow Vlad for an Advent Sindi. I traded the Chibi Ercuw and Advent Sindi for a Fire Snookle. (I realized I was being stupid.) I traded the Chinese Vlad for a Radioactive Figaro (because after having a Vlad for so long and having a bunch of "no thank you" replies, I realized people don't like Vlads) and a few minutes ago, I traded that Figaro for a Chocolate Chibs.)Valentine Snookle
- 2/12/2016 I had 10/15mil MPs for the Valentine costume but the Valentine AU set released and I was so happy to be able to buy a costume for 1,550,000 MPs! With the 8.5m, I was able to buy a Snookle maker on the same day. <3 <3 Update 20 Nov 2020:
The Valentine costume redesign has been bugging me for months. It was hard to let go of my Valentine Snookle, but I absolutely hated how they looked like, so I bought a Rainy Costume for 5,700,000 MPs. Absolutely worth it. As I'm writing this, I realized I spent less than 2 mil MPs for the Valentine Costume and I should've done this months ago!!
*Pets I didn't know I wanted that I now haveAngel Knutt
- given to me 12/16/2015Cambriel
- created 12/22/2015, bought Enchanted Fire Snookle Plushie for 8mil 12/22/2015 (fully intended to trade for a Mordo/Vixen/Lati but I surrendered to the cuteness), used the plushie 12/25/2015; traded 1/17/2016 for a Chibi Ercuw and Chinese Vlad because I was tempted by the pet values :< I'll miss you, Cambriel!
On another note, I traded a Vlad for an Advent Sindi, and then I traded that Sindi and the Chibi Ercuw for a different Fire Snookle. So I guess I'll just miss the name, as I got it from a book series I loved. Cupid Walee
- traded Icecream Walee for a B/N Zoosh I got, I was thinking of what to trade it for, used an Enchanted Walee Dip for a person who needed help instead so it'll have a purpose and it turned Yellow, realized Walees are cute, looked up all costumes available, settled on Cupid, bought Cupid Costume for 475k, all on 12/31/2015; disowned on 1/31/2015 because I had no more pet space but vowed to myself I'd get a Cupid Walee again one day when I have more money and more pet space <3Candle Jessup
- I just saw the Candle costume and I was intrigued. I looked at the pets that could wear the costume and I liked the Candle Jessup. I immediately bought a Candle Costume that very same day but I don't have a name in mind so I kept it in my attic. I created Kandila and used on the costume on her on 06/22/2017. Kandila
is the Filipino word for Candle. The Candle Costume cost me 900k MP.Beige Doyle
- While I was in the Create A Pet page intending to create Kandila, I saw that the Doyle pet is extremely cute! I searched the available colors for Doyle and immediately wanted the Beige Doyle. I had no more pet space so I couldn't create a new pet. I used the pet I got from a giveaway (Fykan) and turned it into a Beige Doyle on 06/22/2017. The Beige Costume cost me 1mil MP. Approximately 2 weeks later, I realized how impulsive I was. I didn't even like the pet anymore. MORE UPDATED PET JOURNEYS:
Visited my account again on 1 Sept 2019. It's amusing to read how I got my pets in the past! Yay for dream pets! I'm now saving up for a Mermaid Chibs.Mermaid Chibs
- I bought a Mermaid Costume on Sept 2 for 2,900,000 MPs. I bought an Enchanted Safari Limax Plushie on Sept 4 for 12,500,000 MPs. I bought an Olive Sindi Potion on Sept 5 for 6,900,000 MPs. I bought a Fairy Raulf Potion on Sept 29 for 17,000,000 MPs and a Holy Harp. Finally, on October 7, I got Merricat the Lava Chibs from account Mason in trade of my Safari Limax, Olive Sindi, and Fairy Raulf! (cost me 36,400,000 MPs total!) to be decided
- I bought an Enchanted Punk Limax Plushie on Sept 11 for 4,500,00 MPs and 2 AU then sold it on Oct 1 for 11,000,000 MPs.) I traded my Prison Echlin and Pinata Lati for a Tornado Snookle.Sleepy Quell
- Illaoi used to be an Angel Kaala, and I've always wanted to have a Sleepy Quell, but it was too expensive and I didn't think I can ever afford it. Come Elfmas on December 27, 2019, I got my pet wish!!! I'm so in love!!! Illaoi looks SO PRETTY!!!!!