Check out my story page :)Rosinante is my first pet on Marapets. I created her as a Gonk, which looks like a horse, and named her after Don Quixotes celebrated steed, Rosinante. I started training her in the gym, elite gym, school and university and she became my main battle pet. I was using the operation portal to help increase her stats so she became many, many different kinds of pet species wearing many costumes. Some of my favorites were a Cheese Murfin and an Angel Murfin.
Just recently she became a Kamilah Newth, a Balloon Murfin, a Minipet Fasoro and now a Bug Phanty to take advantage of free gym and school training for those specific costumes. On June 10, 2016 I used a Sparkling Quell Potion on her and then a Sleepy Costume to create my new Sleepy Quell. This change was for the Quell Experience and a new Avatar "Wide Pride," (view your pet Quell with over 2500 gourmet foods), which I just achieved on June 18, 2016! It will take something special to change her again, but you never know!
I used the Mummy Costume on Rosinante to pass level 32 of The Simeria Goals. I am going to start putting her in the operations portal, whirlpool, Foxfire Pond and Vortex Park Reservoir for stats and costume changes so I have a variety of transformations to choose from for the weekly double stats or schooling.
- To get to Level 15 in her Politician Job (Attained Plus made it to level 20)
- To eat all the Gourmet Foods available. So far Rosinante has eaten a total of 3459 Gourmet Foods and has a lot more to go! (Mission Impossible)
- To learn all the spells available
- To reach the Ultimate Level in all Olympic events. (Attained)
- To get trained enough to beat the Devil Trading Card and get the Impossible Avatar.
Just let me sleep, I'm tired from all the schooling, training and battling!